Here is always on the look out for new and innovative ideas to help our readers stay healthy and fit… and sleeping on a good quality memory-foam mattress can offer a wide range of unique benefits, many of which can be good for your health too. As a result, many hospitals and medical facilities make use of them for their patients in order to make their sleeping conditions more comfortable and favourable for them.
Here are some of health benefits that memory foam can offer:
1. The foam can help with the treatment of sleeping disorders such as insomnia and apnea as it helps to relax the entire body. This not only helps your body to physically prepare itself for sleep, but also opens your airways, making breathing more comfortable too.
2. The foam will help lower the risk of waking up with aches and pains caused by sleeping on a poor quality mattress. The visco-elastic foam will give your body full support and mould to your natural curves. Memory foam also helps to keep your spine aligned while you sleep and is an ideal choice for those suffering with arthritic conditions.
3. Thanks to the temperature sensitivity of the foam, it is able to provide extra cushioning to your pressure points and mould to your body rather than requiring your body to mould it.
4. Memory foam enhances blood circulation and can help to prevent pressure sores from forming.
5. The open-cell structure of the material allows air to flow freely through it, keeping it at an even temperature all through the night. This will therefore help to keep your body cool and also reduce the risk of swelling and chaffing while you’re asleep.
6. Because the foam is hypoallergenic is it the perfect solution for allergy sufferers. Unlike other mattresses it will not attract bed bugs and is a good choice for asthma sufferers.
Additional memory foam products such as pillows and memory foam mattress toppers can also be used to help you create a healthy and comfortable sleeping environment.
Invest in your health and sleep with a good quality mattress from the Memory Foam Warehouse. They are the UK’s top manufacturer of memory foam mattresses and have a team of experts on hand to answer any questions you may have as well as offer advice on the best mattress for your needs. Their website is filled information on everything you need to know about their memory foam products.